Brooklyn Non-Wing Model FREE SHIPPING!
Please note: turnaround times are 2-4 weeks FREE SHIPPING in Canada please use checkout code FREE SHIPPING
This Brooklyn chair is a comfy place for a busy new mom to relax, a handy feeding station, a place to bond with baby and a story telling centre. Plus, when baby is (finally!) sleeping, a place to grab a few moments of precious alone time. The modern design and traditional touches will help this chair blend into any nursery. After the nursing phase is over you'll want to hang on to this piece and use it any any other room for a relaxing coffee time chair.
- With its tall square back, this rocker provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head.
- The standard size chair is great for people up to about 58 or 5'9". A taller back model is also on offer for those in the 6ft range.
- very smooth rocking motion, this chair is easy to get started with the lightest touch, and rocks well on area rugs too
- the seat measures a generous 20 1/2" wide by 19" deep
- overall measurements are about 37" tall x 25" wide x 30" deep
- seat is 20.5 inches wide and 19 inches deep, back measures about 26" from top of seat to top of back (taller back upgrade adds just over 2 inches to this)
- weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- available in a variety of fabrics as per the dropdown menu below
- Craftsman designed and built in Canada
These chairs have great lower back, hip and thigh support, and so easy to get out of with a baby in your arms! Plus they have a very smooth rocking motion that's effortless to get started - a blessing for new moms trying to calm a fussing baby! With the standard seating they feel like a good office chair. If you prefer a seat that's slightly softer then you may want to consider adding the premium seat to your order.
Number one concern of my customers is a chair with a back tall enough to rest their heads while nursing and bonding with baby - so hard to find in other chairs! That's why I also offer a taller back model that adds an extra 2" to the back of these chairs, perfect for those in the 6ft range. The taller back upgrade is just $35
The chair ships in 5 pieces with super easy assembly. A matching ottoman is also available.