Brooklyn Wingback Rocker
This is much more than just a rocking chair! It's a comfy place for a busy new mom to relax, a handy feeding station, a place to bond with baby and a story telling centre. Plus, when baby is (finally!) sleeping, a place to grab a few moments of precious alone time. The modern design and traditional touches will help this chair blend into any nursery. After the nursing phase is over you'll want to hang on to this piece and use it any any other room for a relaxing coffee time chair.
- With its tall square back, this rocker provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head.
- The standard size chair is great for people up to about 58 or 5'9". A taller back model is also on offer for those in the 6ft range.
- very smooth rocking motion, this chair is easy to get started with the lightest touch, and rocks well on area rugs too
- the seat measures a generous 20 1/2" wide by 19" deep
- overall measurements are about 37" tall x 25" wide x 30" deep
- has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
These chairs had a very supportive and comfy seat, not too firm or too soft. The seat cushion is 4" thick. These chairs have great lower back, hip and thigh support, and so easy to get out of with a baby in your arms! Plus they have a very smooth rocking motion that's effortless to get started - a blessing for new moms trying to calm a fussing baby!
Number one concern of my customers is a chair with a back tall enough to rest their heads while nursing and bonding with baby - so hard to find in other chairs! That's why I also offer a taller back model that adds an extra 2" to the back of these chairs, perfect for those in the 6ft range.
The twill fabric is 100% cotton, has a nice textured feel, is durable, and is easy to spot clean.
The chair ships in 6 pieces with easy assembly. The matching ottoman ships in 3 pieces. PLEASE NOTE: Turnaround time is 6-8 weeks. U.S. customers please contact me for a shipping quote.