Manhattan Wingback Rocker in Twill or Canvas Fabric
Please note: turnaround times are at least 12 weeks now due to very high volumes and continuing supply chain issues because of Covid. Very sorry!
Being a new mom with a needy baby is a demanding job - how nice it would be to relax in a comfy chair with an effortless rocking motion - and that's exactly what you'll find here! I craft these wingback chairs to have a very smoothing rocking motion with hardly any effort needed from you to get going. Rocks with just a light touch on hardwood/laminate floors and works well on area rugs too! Plus these chairs offer:
The light grey fabric is a nice cotton canvas fabric while the others are cotton twills. All are very similar with a very close look and feel. They are durable and easy to spot clean. Slate Grey is a darker grey.
- A square back that provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head for people up to about 5'9" in the standard-size model (taller models also offered)
- 4-inch thick foam in the seat for comfort, not too soft and not too firm
- A seat that measures a generous 20 1/2 inches wide (most gliders are only 18-19 inches wide). You can get really cozy in my chairs!
- A compact footprint with overall measurements of: 37" tall x 25" wide x 30" deep, great for smaller spaces
- A weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- I can also make a shorter model of this chair, great for people 5'6" or less, it has a seat that's about an inch and a quarter lower than the standard size chair
- A matching ottoman measures about 18" wide by 14" deep by 14" tall.
- Ottoman ships in 3 pieces with easy assembly
The Manhattan Wingback Rocker ships in 6 pieces with easy assembly. I'm always on the lookout for other fabric choices so please feel free to message me to ask what else is currently available aside from what's shown here.