Jamestown Wingback With Stone Denim Fabric & Button-tufted back
Please note: turnaround times are about 12-15 weeks due to a very high number of orders. Also, these timelines are guestimates and may extend further as I do my very best to keep up with demand. Thank you!
The Stone denim has cream/grey tones. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Please note: this chair is also available in a smooth back model, with no buttons.
With its tall square back, this rocker provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head. The standard size chair is great for people up to about 5'8 or so. (a TallGal upgrade adds just over 2" to the back height for taller folks). You will be very pleased how comfy these chairs are! Ideal for the nursing mother, doting grandparent or for anyone who wants a stylish place to relax and enjoy a coffee and a good book (you don't have to have a baby to appreciate these but they are perfect for nursing too!)
- The 4-inch thick foam in the seat gives perfect blend of comfort, not too firm and not too soft with great lower back support
- The seat measures a generous 20 1/2 inches wide between the arms and about 25" wide at the front T.
- The overall measurements of this chair are about 37 inches tall x 25 inches wide x 30 inches deep; it has a weight capacity of 275 lbs
- This chair had a button-tufted back for a more traditional look but is also available with a smooth back (no buttons, please contact me for pricing on this model)
- Arm height is perfect for nursing
- This chair measures about 26" from top of seat cushion to top of back and is great for people up to about 5'8" or so to rest your head on the back. Tall Gal upgrade adds about 2 1/4 or so to this for taller people.
- wood finishes include golden pecan (shown in the botanical nursery pics) white, natural wood and dk brown walnut.
The chair ships in 7 pieces with easy assembly. All instructions with pics and hardware is included.
The Jamestown rocker comes with a loose T-shaped seat cushion and Premium Seating. The seat cushion is reversible. Very comfy and supportive, and so easy to get out of with a baby in your arms, an important consideration!
(The TallGuy upgrade is found here. )
We Also Recommend
Jamestown Rocker With Linen & Button-tufted Back (Oatmeal or Grey Linen)