Manhattan Wingback Rocker with Button-Tufted Back in Twill Fabric
Please note: turnaround times are at least 12 weeks now due to very high volumes and continuing supply chain issues because of Covid. Very sorry!
Here is another way to finish your modern nursery! A variation of the Naptime model with the same upholstered sides, but with a straighter back leg design that gives the Manhattan a distinctly different transitional modern look. Very clean and contemporary, and the wings add a nice touch to rest your head while nursing.
- The tall square back provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head for people up to about 5'9"
- Button-Tufted gives the back a finished look
- The 4-inch thick foam in the seat gives perfect comfort
- The seat measures a generous 20 1/2 inches wide (most gliders are only 18-19 inches wide).
- The overall measurements are 37" tall x 25" wide x 30" deep
- Has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- I can also make a shorter model of this chair, great for people 5'6" or less, it has a seat that's about an inch and a quarter lower than the standard size chair
The Manhattan Wingback Rocker ships in 6 pieces with easy assembly. The matching ottoman measures about 18" wide by 14" deep by 14" tall.