Manhattan Wingback Rocker with Button-Tufted Back in Twill Fabric
Please note: turnaround times are about 10 weeks due to high volumes and continuing supply chain issues because of Covid. Thank you!
Here is another way to finish your modern nursery! A variation of the Naptime model with the same upholstered sides, but with a straighter back leg design that gives the Manhattan a distinctly different transitional modern look. Very clean and contemporary, and the wings add a nice touch to rest your head while nursing.
- The tall square back provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head for people up to about 5'9"
- Button-Tufted gives the back a finished look
- The 4-inch thick foam in the seat gives perfect comfort
- The seat measures a generous 20 1/2 inches wide (most gliders are only 18-19 inches wide).
- The overall measurements are 37" tall x 25" wide x 30" deep
- Has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- I can also make a shorter model of this chair, great for people 5'6" or less, it has a seat that's about an inch and a quarter lower than the standard size chair
The Manhattan Wingback Rocker ships in 6 pieces with easy assembly. The matching ottoman measures about 18" wide by 14" deep by 14" tall.