Jamestown Wingback With Stone Denim Fabric & Button-tufted back
Lead time for this item is 6-8 weeks. . You should see shipping rates at checkout but if not, please contact me for those. Some customers using ApplePay are not seeing these but I'm not sure why. U.S. customers please contact me for a shipping quote
The Stone denim has cream/grey tones. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Please note: this chair is also available in a smooth back model, with no buttons.
With its tall square back, this rocker provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head. The standard size chair is great for people up to about 5'8 or so. (a TallGal upgrade adds just over 2" to the back height for taller folks). You will be very pleased how comfy these chairs are! Ideal for the nursing mother, doting grandparent or for anyone who wants a stylish place to relax and enjoy a coffee and a good book (you don't have to have a baby to appreciate these but they are perfect for nursing too!)
- The 4-inch thick foam in the seat gives perfect blend of comfort, not too firm and not too soft
- The seat measures a generous 20 1/2 inches wide between the arms and about 25" wide at the front T.
- The overall measurements of this chair are about 37 inches tall x 25 inches wide x 30 inches deep; it has a weight capacity of 275 lbs
- This chair had a button-tufted back for a more traditional look
- Arm height is perfect for nursing
- This chair measures about 26" from top of seat cushion to top of back and is great for people up to about 5'8" or so to rest your head on the back. Tall Gal upgrade adds about 2 1/4 or so to this for taller people.
- 3 wood finishes, natural, white or walnut.
The chair ships in 7 pieces with easy assembly. All instructions with pics and hardware is included.
The Jamestown rocker comes with a loose T-shaped seat cushion and Premium Seating. The seat cushion is reversible. Very comfy and supportive, and so easy to get out of with a baby in your arms, an important consideration!
(The TallGuy upgrade is found here. )
We Also Recommend
Jamestown Rocker in Natural Denim or Twill Fabrics with Button-Tufted Back