Jamestown Wingback With Grey-Taupe Canvas & Smooth Back
Please note: turnaround times are 4-6 weeks
This is a new canvas fabric that has a nice grey-taupe colour. The canvas is a very durable fabric with a tight weave, easy to spot clean.
With its tall square back, the Jamestown rocker provides plenty of support for your back, neck, and head. The standard size chair is great for people up to about 5'8 or so. (a TallGal upgrade adds just over 2" to the back height for taller folks). You will be very pleased how comfy these chairs are! Ideal for the nursing mother, doting grandparent or for anyone who wants a stylish place to relax and enjoy a coffee and a good book (you don't have to have a baby to appreciate these but they are perfect for nursing too!) Very comfy chair!
- The 4-inch thick foam in the seat gives perfect blend of comfort, not too firm and not too soft
- The seat measures a generous 20 1/2 inches wide between the arms and about 25" wide at the front T.
- The overall measurements of this chair are about 37 inches tall x 25 inches wide x 30 inches deep; it has a weight capacity of 275 lbs
- This chair had a button-tufted back for a more traditional look
- Arm height is perfect for nursing
- This chair measures about 26" from top of seat cushion to top of back. Tall Gal upgrade adds about 2 1/4 or so to this for taller people.
- Craftsman designed and built in Canada.
The chair ships in 7 pieces with easy assembly. All instructions with pics and hardware is included.
The Jamestown rocker comes with a loose T-shaped seat cushion and Premium Seating. The seat cushion is reversible. Very comfy and supportive, and so easy to get out of with a baby in your arms, an important consideration!
(The TallGal upgrade is found here. )
We Also Recommend
Jamestown Wingback Rocker in Natural Denim or Twill Fabrics with Button-Tufted Back
Jamestown Wingback Rocker With Linen & Button-tufted Back (Oatmeal or Grey Linen)